Thomas Elva Edison has been recognized as a man of fame who never gave up while struggling consistently towards his way to success. Being passionate to reach the zenith of success with consistent struggle, he stated “Many of the life’s failures are the people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up” expressing his desire that the humans must never give up while constant struggle towards their success.
They may be close enough to the last stage of success while giving up. This iconic man has been known in the world history as one of the renowned American inventor and businessman who was born on February 11th, 1847 at Milan, Ohio, United States and died on October 18th, 1931 at West Orange, New Jersey, United States. The most famous awards including Franklin medal, Edwords Longstreth medal, Rumford prize etc has been given to him owing to the outstanding contribution in different fields of his business and interest.
Life struggle and failures of Edison are hereby summarized with the following list of points:-
1. Thomas Edison failed repeatedly during experimenting to devise a novel storage battery. As per the statements mentioned one of the Edison’s friend, Edison failed for approx 9000 times when one after the other experiments gone completely wasted without any positive outputs.
2. Thomas Edison lost a massive amount of money while constructing a plant for the extraction of pulverize low-grade iron ore and produce an abundant supply of iron made materials. After complete construction process, the machine unexpectedly got failed. However, Edison got motivated from this major failure and applied the thoughts on concrete production resulting in massive success in the world history.
Hell, there are no rules here - we're trying to accomplish something.
3. Edison failed to create the automatic vote tally system approximately 150 years ago which was focused to create the news cable system but the approach did not got enough support and government back-ups resulting to a biggest failure.
4. Thomas Edison formed a cement company by the name Edison Portland Cement Company in 1899 and successfully built versatile varieties of things from pianos to houses. However, the high costing of the concrete materials made the people not to accept the idea and it also got failed with heavy economical and physical losses.
5. The discovery of Kinetophone in the year 1895 also not worked and finally it resulted as abandoned during 1915 by Thomas Edison.
References : smithsonianmag.com, inc.com, time.com, nightingale.com, history.com
I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.